No Visa, No Fee Guarantee
Australia Here We Come offers a No Visa, No Fee Guarantee for all SkillSelect and Partner visas.
This guarantee covers the following visa types:
- Subclass 189 Skilled Independent visa
- Subclass 190 State Nominated visa
- Subclass 489 Regional Sponsored visa
- Subclass 485 Skilled Graduate visa
- Subclass 820/801 Onshore partner visa
- Subclass 309/100 Offshore partner visa
- Subclass 300 Prospective Marriage visa
- Subclass 461 New Zealand Citizen Family Relationship visa
- Subclass 457 – Adding a secondary applicant
How does our guarantee work?
- During your initial consultation, one of our migration experts will assess your circumstances to determine what visa options are available to you.
- If you are eligible for one of the visa options covered by our guarantee and we are confident you meet the criteria for the visa, you will be offered our No Visa, No Fee Guarantee.
- If you then engage us to handle your visa application and your application is refused we will refund our professional fees in full for your visa application.
Contact us here and we will arrange a consultation for you with one of our migration consultants (fees apply).
Our No Visa, No Fee Guarantee does not apply under any of the following circumstances:
- An applicant fails a health or character test.
- An application fails due to a change in legislation or policy after the visa application is lodged.
- An application fails due to delays caused by skills assessing authorities or state or territory governments or other migration bodies in processing applications.
- A client fails to disclose information which causes the application to be unsuccessful.
- A client provides us with documentation or information which is false or misleading or which cannot be independently verified.
- A state or territory nomination for a visa application is withdrawal or refused.
- An application is not selected from the SkillSelect application pool within 24 months of lodging an Expression of Interest (EOI).
- An applicant or an applicant’s partner fails to follow the advice and instructions of Australia Here We Come to ensure they meet the criteria for a visa application.
- An applicant’s partner withdraws their support for the application.
- An applicant is unlawful at time of application.
- An applicant for a Partner visa holds a bridging visa at the time of application.